mattmitchell-737mattmitchell-737

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gravity Master Gravity Master

Fun game

Great game, fun to play and later levels take a while to finish.

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

Pretty fun and funny

And to the review below, Xenu doesn't represent non-believers (which would make no sense at all). I believe Xenu is the scientology version of god. The athiest (non-believer) god is Wal-Mart maybe.

Jack Russell Jack Russell

I am bored already... found a cheat

Hold in right click where you want your line to end and then left click to bring up your toolbar where you can zoom in and stuff. Then right click where you want your line to begin. Makes the game basically impossible to lose. There is no real purpose to the game though, so don't get too excited. I found this out on accident, made the game really easy for me, and now for you too.

Superfishing Superfishing

Addicting then boring...

I quit at 100,000 points cuz i got bored. My suggestion is to make levels with different difficulties.

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

Wow...

You took Krinkels style and combined it with your own style to make one awesome toon. Impressive work, I have no suggestions for improvements.

Spank my bitch up Spank my bitch up

Half way decent

You should add a high score post or something, without that you simply have no point in playing. Or at least have upgrades in the game, unlock pictures or something if you get to a certain score.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Excellent, but way to damn easy, but excellent!

You made one hell of a game fellas. Its just to dang easy, all you have to do is upgrade your defense, keep upgrading money, and upgrade tanks, then all levels are easily beaten. Still you did a hell of a job. Best game on Newgrounds if you ask me.

Pengu! Pengu!

Wow, simply brilliant!

You made a game worthy of its own website, congratulations man. You made one hell of a game.